Completing brainteasers is success in itself. We have set a time limit to see if the child can improve their mental ability, logic development, memory and cognitive skills. Over time, this will happen if the child continues to work with these types of products.
- Rubix Cube – 3x3x3 – 20 minutes
- Suduko – any book, beginner, 10 minutes
- Model Brain – any company – 20 minutes
- Scramble Squares – by b. dazzle, 30 minutes
- 1 Dimensional Puzzles – 100+ pieces, 30 minutes
- 3-D Puzzles – 100+ pieces – 1 hour
Google Science Fair – https://www.googlesciencefair.com/en/2013/
Learn How to Code for Free – www.code.org
Khan Academy – Free training – https://www.khanacademy.org
Coursera – Free college-level education – https://www.coursera.org/
Brain Quest – http://www.brainquest.com/kids/
Brain Pop – Online animated curricula – http://www.brainpop.com/
NIH Science & Games – http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/index.htm
another good resource: https://www.preplounge.com/en/daily-brain-teasers.php?lang=en
Thanks for the brainteaser link.